What makes M2ePro different from any other multi-channel solutions provider?
Selling across multiple channels and marketplaces takes much more than just creating a listing.
With thousands of Magento customers using our solution 24/7/365, M2E team constantly receives valuable insight into market trends and customer needs. We know what tools your business needs in order to succeed.
M2ePro story in a few, simple numbers:
- over 11 years of R&D with firm focus ONLY(!) on the Magento ecosystem supporting ONLY(!) Amazon, eBay & Walmart!
- the team of over 60 (!) hardcore engineers working only on one project - M2E Pro.
- over 178 software releases for Magento 1
- over 25 software releases for Magento 2
- 3 generations of the solution delivered to date
- over 200'000 downloads of M2ePro extension on Magento Connect and Magento Marketplace
- over 43'000 unique eBay accounts
- over 17'000 unique Amazon accounts
- over 500 unique Walmart accounts
- under management in excess of 0.5Bn active listings
- 2019 eBay and Amazon GMV over 8.3Bn $ (USD)
- 63'923 support tickets responded in 2019
- proud to have 0 sales and 0 marketing executives in the company
By choosing our solution your company will realize the following benefits
- Ongoing core product development and continues improvements
- Professional advice, assistance with listing management, pricing strategies, inventory and multichannel optimisation
- Zero-effort support for changing marketplace APIs and policy requirements
- First to market, enhanced marketplace support (LMS/MIP/FBA etc)
- Additional support for new marketplace features as they are introduced
- Multi-marketplace support within a single operating environment
- Access to all marketplaces within a single license structure
- Access to all stores/views within a single license structure
- Unlimited number of listings across all marketplaces
Key benefits of M2E Pro vs other market solutions
- Complete Magento integration, providing a single source of truth for all marketplaces
- Comprehensive inventory, pricing and catalog management rules
- Support for multiple seller accounts and storefronts within each marketplace
- Consistent training requirements for operational staff
- Supports large line counts, multiple marketplaces and multiple seller accounts under a performance based license
- Ongoing commercial viability due to the close relationship between M2E Pro, Marketplaces and Magento Commerce
Benefits related to M2E Pro’s tight Magento integration
- Complete ownership of all data within the platform
- Seamless, native multi-currency support
- Published best practices for scaling options
- Freedom to manage the Magento infrastructure to your policy requirements
- Unlimited integration and enhancement potential through the thriving Magento ecosystem
- Future proof solution through a combined Magento and M2E Pro upgrade path (Magento 2.0 readiness)